The Laboratory provides services in respect of researching kerosene products, hydraulic fluids and environmental protection based on state-of-the-art laboratory equipment and research methods.
In accordance with the current standards we conduct research of lubricating oils – engine and transmission oils, hydraulic oils, naval fuels, water quality and morphology of liquids and dusts.
Our staff is a professional personnel of laboratory and scientists of the Szczecin Maritime Academy with practical experience who guarantee a high quality of services.
The Laboratory allows the Szczecin Maritime Academy to use its scientific and research potential for performance of complex study in respect of:
- Hydraulic oils in any use – full scope of study (physical and chemical properties, quality, purity, usability for further operation);
- Lubricating oils – full scope of usage study (physical and chemical properties, including lubricity, quality, purity, usability for further operation, variation monitoring);
- Transformer oils (physical and chemical properties, quality, purity, usability for further operation);
- Fuels for automatic-ignition engines naval, automobile, traction,
(analysis of quality, composition, morphology, pollution, dusting quality, physical and chemical properties, operation advisory);
- Study for natural environment protection;
- Water pollution with petroleum-derivative substances – gas chromatography;
- Analysis of exhaust gases in industrial power facilities – full scope.
Based on analysis of study results we give out recommendations and guidelines in respect of operation of devices